Monday, October 1, 2007

What's a boy?


Eric and I have been in a somewhat controversial debate of late about whether or not to add to our little family. I say yes, we have one more child waiting up there. Eric seems to think we're just fine and don't need anymore. I think he secretly would like to have another little one if there were some way to ensure that the next one would be a boy. I would love a boy since the whole idea of having one would be completely new not only for me, but for my side of the family as well. Boys are completely foreign territory to my family so I think it would be an adventure. I love our little girls so much, and could not imagine life without them, but it would be so fun to have a little boy.
Even though it takes a lot of work (and let's not forget that pesky little inconvenience-big money) and tons of doctor visits, drugs, needles, ultrasounds, yada, yada, yada...whew-it is still the best thing we've ever gone through. I have a feeling I'll win this one though. I have my ways of convincing him! Besides, when they're this cute, who can argue with wanting more? :)

4 comments:

Darby said...

Whatever! Eric totally wants another kid! I'll pray for a boy, we need some in the family.

Darby said...

And they are cute. I always get so many compliments! Keep those kids comin'!

HeatherB said...

Hi Melissa. I found your blog through Julie's. You guys are adorable. Boys are so much fun, but wow are they wild.

Jennifer Davis said...

Eric you really need a boy to take hunting. I think Melissa will win on this one. Your blog is darling and I look forward to reading it in the future.

Jennie