Monday, October 15, 2007

Boo To You!




Saturday was a bunch of fun! Eric and I went to Haunted Hollow in Ogden with my sister, Darby, and her friends, Tara and Mike. Darby and I were sick of eating out so we decided to just eat at my house and then go the haunted house. It was good times. Anyone who knows me at all knows that I LOVE going to haunted houses. Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays and I have so much fun planning parties for family and friends.
Eric and I have been to this particular haunted house several times over the years and we have a lot of fun seeing what's changed and what they add. Eric tried several times to break away from the group so he could try and scare poor Darby and Tara, but they were on to him and he didn't get the desired reaction he was looking for. It did backfire on him though, at one point after trying to scare us for the tenth time that night, he walked right into the path of one of the spooks and got quite a scare himself. It was pretty funny to watch him jump and bolt. He was a good sport about it though, and he still got us a couple of times that night. Thanks for keeping us entertained Eric!
If you're looking for something fun to do, I would totally recommend a good old fashioned scare at the Haunted Hollow! Next up-the pumpkin patch! Woo hoo.

3 comments:

Darby said...

Where's the pumpkin patch? Is it scary? Are you taking Haylie? And it was good times! Thanks again for the food!

Melissa said...

There is a really fun pumpkin patch in Syracuse called Black Island Farms. They have a haunted corn maze and other fun stuff for adults and kiddies. You interested? We'll probably go Friday night or something if you want to come along. You and Erin are more than welcome to. :)
Loves,
Lou

Darby said...

I would love to go, but Friday will be a great study night for me. I will see you on Saturday at Thriller!