Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Thriller-ific!


Saturday was so much fun! My sister, Darby, bought tickets for me, Erin, Tara, Mom, Marilynn, Grandma Grace and Erin's friend, Cher, to Odyssey Dance Theater's Thriller! It totally rocked.
This was my first year going to it and I was so excited. My family went to ODT's Shut Up and Dance earlier this year (which was awesome) and so I had high expectations for this particular show. I am happy to report that they far exceeded them. I love theater and dance and this was a lot of fun. For anyone looking to do something interesting and different during October, I definitely recommend this. Even if you're not a dance fan, there's a little something to entertain everyone.
I can't wait until March when ODT starts their new Shut Up and Dance show. I'm also counting down the days for the arrival of Wicked to come to Salt Lake City. Several of my family members have already seen it and said it is terrific.
Thank you, Darby for the fun evening. It was a blast! This is definitely a new Halloween tradition for me.

1 comments:

Darby said...

It was thriller-ific! I love that title. Thanks for coming. I love how excited you get about these things. It makes it easy to think of gifts for you. I'm a genius! And I like the new blog look.