Saturday, October 13, 2007

Is it funny?


So, little Haylie has this new phrase that seems to come after everything she says. She said to me today, "Hey, Mom," as she's drawing something undeciferable, "this is my crazy dress and this is my little crown." Holding up her scribbles to help me see more clearly what she's talking about. "Is it funny?"
Then, later on, "Hey, Mom, can I have a peanut butter cookie for a minute again? Can I, Mommy? Is it funny?"
See a pattern here? Apparently, she thinks everything should be funny and is sure to check with me to see if it is. At least she isn't calling Mikaela "baby sitter" anymore. She has now advanced to: "baby sistoh-is it funny?" Oy!

1 comments:

Julie w said...

I think it must be the age because Jacob says that too, after a lot of things. It's cute! Ellyse caught on to it for a second but, has left it out now. Isn't that funny? :)