Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I smile because you're my sister, I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it!


This month has been a pretty crazy one so far and there has been a lot of drama going on as well. It makes me realize how lucky I am to have such terrifc sisters and family and how much I appreciate their endless supply of love and support.
Erin is so funny and so positive and I always appreciate her sense of humor about life. She is an awesome Relief Society President and I admire her determination to keep at it. She is so good to my little girls and they adore her.
Darby has the best one-liners. She has such a dry sense of humor and I get the biggest kick out of her comments. She has such a fun personality and so much drive. She truly makes my day with her observations about life and the stupidity of the human race in general. I totally love that!
Dallin is one of the best examples I have ever seen of how to live the gospel. She is an example in action. I'm sure the people of Argentina are loving her and her sweet personality. I really miss her random laughs at the dinner table about the silly conversations we have. She can find the humor in the weirdest places or the dullest conversations. I can't wait until she's home.
Eric, my sweet husband, is, as always, supportive and loving. He always tries to keep me upbeat when I'm feeling a little low or worried about my latest real eastate venture. He helps me see the glass is half full and that I don't really have too much to complain about. I really appreciate his generosity and support in all things. Plus, he does a darn good toenail polish job!
I hope as my girls get older that they'll realize how great it is to have each other and to be sisters. I am so happy and grateful that I have mine around me and that we have such an awesome, loving relationship. I pray every night that my girls grow up to love each other and help and support each other as much as me and my sisters do.
Thanks Sisters, for being such great examples of love and support! You're loved beyond measure!

2 comments:

Darby said...

I really like our relationship too. It's nice to have sisters that I like to be around, since some families can't stand to be around each other. Those are great pictures! Love you lots!

HeatherB said...

I miss your family. You and your sisters crack me up. I love going to family parties with you guys!