Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Heart Twilight!


Well, I've dragged all my sisters to Twilight and after seeing it (a few times now, actually), I must say...I totally loved it. Was it exactly like the book? No. Were there flaws? Yes. Would I buy it? I'm counting down the days until it is released on DVD.

Yes, I'm a Twilight freak, I'll admit it. I'm okay with that though. I can think of far worse things I could be involved in.

I must say, I'm very excited that Summit Entertainment has given the green light for New Moon and, with lots of luck, I am hoping to nab a spot as a makeup artist on that set. I would LOVE it. Keep your fingers crossed for me. If I think positive (and do a lot of groveling) I just might get my wish! Here's hopin'!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My fingers are totally crossed for you! You go girl! What a gig! If you get it, I want details!!! Love your guts!
Sandy