Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


Well, my dad's birthday isn't until December 2nd, but there's no time like the present, as they always say.

Here's a little about the man I have the privilige of calling my dad:
-He's a brilliant man, very smart.
-He has a wicked sense of humor. I love that he can find the humor in almost anything.
-He's extremely patient.
-He's very generous and will do anything for you.
-He's an awesome grandpa to my girls. They love him so much.
-He loves his family and has always been such a great example of what a father ought to be.
-He understands politics better than most politicians.
-He's not a fan of musicals! But in a house full of girls, he's always been a good sport and suffered through them in silence (mostly), with just an ocassional "I feel a song comin' on" comment here and there.
-He's taught me a lot about how to handle children with patience and love.

I could keep on going, but my blog isn't big enough. I love you, Dad! Thanks for being mine! Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Your dad is great. I've always enjoyed his sense of humor as well. Lucky for him or I wouldn't like him at all since he gives me so much grief. Your whole family if fab.