Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's finally over!

Well, I did it! Girl's Camp 2008 is now officially history. Yay! While I must say it was fun and I had a great time at camp it was also completely exhausting. I forgot how much energy these girls have, especially when you consider that their diets consist of mostly sugar and carbs. When are they supposed to crash and burn??? I know I did the minute I walked through the door on Friday. I'm grateful for this calling because I love spending time with the youth, but I'm not going to lie--it's good to know I don't have to think about next year's camping trip for a few months! I'm going to need that long just to recover. ;)

Any good ideas or thoughts for next year's camp would be much appreciated since I'm flying solo! Let me know if you've got any!

0 comments: