Monday, July 7, 2008

Deck of Fire!



Okay, so we're not even remotely close to being Stadium of Fire, but I sang the theme song enough on the 4th of July to make it worth it!

Eric and I hosted a fun BBQ with our friends and their kids on July 4th full of swimming, trampoline jumping, BBQ, and some spectacular front row seats to the Plain City Fireworks extravaganza. I must say, it's actually pretty darn good. We were also entertained by some pretty lame low-caliber karaoke offered up by Plain City's finest. NOT! Still, it was fun just making fun of them from the comfort of my own deck!

Thanks Glen and Luann, Kelton and Melanie, & Ted and Stacey for a lot of fun and great food. We love you guys! Looking forward to our next get-together!

1 comments:

Darby said...

I think I prefer Deck of Fire over Stadium on Fire. There weren't any crowds and we weren't in P-town. Yikes for Cougarville. Plus we had prime seats on the deck. Thanks again for feeding us!