Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Eric!

Eric turned the big 35 on March 11th. I can't believe he's halfway through his 30's already! I think he had a pretty good day-all things considered. His birthday was on a Tuesday this year so Haylie and I went to his office on Monday (he's off that day) and we decorated his office with balloons, confetti, streamers and two big panels with Disney's Lightning McQueen and Mater hanging from the ceiling. Haylie and I also picked out a big red ribbon that he could wear around work proclaiming him to be the birthday boy. Later that night I had both our families over for pie and ice cream. He received some pretty nice stuff for his birthday from everyone and the girls were so excited to celebrate Daddy's birthday. He's a wonderful father and husband and the girls and I are so thankful to have him in our lives. Happy birthday, Eric! We love you.

Haylie loves her daddy!

0 comments: