Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Reading Time!



Last Wednesday I took Haylie and Mikaela to Storybook time at the Weber County Library in Roy. We met up with one of my old neighbors and good friends, Melanie, and her two children. For any of you who are looking for something to do during the summer months I highly recommend this. The library workers read two or three stories to the children, blow bubbles, dance to music, and create crafts all in the space of about an hour.Haylie and her friend Olivia had a ball and the best part is it's free. It's very entertaining and it looks like they keep a pretty full house most of the time.

Mikaela kept herself busy with the block table and the fish tank during the craft time and Melanie and I got to enjoy some visiting too. They have some fun stuff planned for May, so go check it out!
I think next up will the the Living Planet Aquarium in Salt Lake. That looks like it might be fun!


1 comments:

Julie w said...

I was there too! I was at the 11:30 session though. I'm surprised we didn't run into each other. It's a fun time for the girls!