Sunday, May 3, 2009

Totally Wicked!


I had completely written off being able to go to Wicked in Salt Lake, since tickets sold out in less than 30 minutes, until my fabulous sister Darby called me with the best news in the whole world. Her co-worker couldn't use the tickets she had bought and wanted to know if Darby or someone she knew could use them. Heck yes! Darby called me and asked if I wanted them. Again, heck yes! I was totally excited. I'd never seen the musical, but I knew all the songs by heart. I went with Mama Sue and we had an awesome time. The story line was great, the actors were wonderful and hearing the songs performed live was so cool. I love theater!

The stage just before the musical started. Haylie was pretty disappointed that she couldn't come. She knows all the songs by heart, too. I told her next time it comes, she can definitely go with me. Thanks a bunch, Darby! I heart you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok - so I went to Disneyland . . . YOU went to Wicked! How much more fun is that? I am totally jealous! I'm glad you got to go though! Miss your guts!