Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad M.!


Okay, so most of you know that December is crazy busy for us, but for those of you new to my blog let me give ya'll a quick recap of why December is nuts:
2nd-my Papa Jim's b-day
3rd-Eric's sister Jodi's b-day
4th-Eric's Papa Ernie's b-day
8th-mine and Eric's wedding anniversary (13, if you're counting. And can I just say, "Holy crow how did that happen?)
Moving on...
12th-Nephew Carter's b-day
16th-Niece Maddie's b-day
AAAAUUUUUGGGHHHH! Serenity now!
Although it's total chaos, it's also a good way to end the year! And in honor of my wonderful, super funny father-in-law, I would just like to say that as far as fathers-in-law go I think I won the jackpot. Before I was married I was under the general assumption that in-laws were to be endured not endearing. Luckily, I have the two most loving, supportive, fantastic in-laws a girl could ask for. Dad welcomed me into the family with open arms and a great sense of humor. Like my own father, he knew that-for me-laughter is definitely the best medicine. It's because of this that I think we get along so well.

So Dad, thanks for being my father-in-law and for being such a good example to Eric. You're a terrific father and grandpa. We hope you have a very happy birthday! We love you!

0 comments: