Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feel the Burn!

I was going to find some random, cheesy photo of Richard Simmons for this next blog, but then I remembered Erin's fabulous homage to the king of Sweatin' to the Oldies and thought this was much more entertaining. Sorry, Erin-it's just too dang funny not to use! I still love you lots!

So, as the title suggests, I have decided to join the ranks of those who are battling the bulge! Julie's recent goal and Natalie's progress has inspired me to "go for the gold" and lose weight! My motto for the rest of the year: "2008 will be great, lose the weight!" Nice!

Eric's even decided to join in and as of this date we have both already lost 5 pounds. Woo hoo! Well, now that it's on the blog, it's official. Hopefully, you'll all start seeing less of me by the time summer rolls around-and I mean that in the best way possible (unless you really would like to see less of me).

3 comments:

Darby said...

That's great! I like that you and Eric are doing it together. Good work on the loss of 5! Keep on truckin'!

Ewee said...

Why must all of these incriminating pictures of me keep appearing on the internet! That should teach me to not document all the dumb things I do.

Ewee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.