Sunday, March 29, 2009

We Love The Wii!




Well, we finally gave in a bought a Wii. Actually, we did it a couple of months ago, but I just haven't gotten around to blogging in awhile. Haylie is already better at than Eric and I and she has absolutely no form! The girl can kill us at bowling and she doesn't even have a clue what she's doing-go figure!

We've also become quite attached to Guitar Hero! Soooo addicting! I have to really watch myself-if I'm not careful, I could play that all night. It's super fun! Once we get our entertainment center sold and get a bigger TV we'll definitely be having Wii game nights with our friends!

1 comments:

Darby said...

That kid doesn't have any form, but unlike the parentals, Darby's got skills and beats Haylie! I think I moved up on the ranks of guitar hero as well.:)