Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's A Thrill!



Halloween is here again! I can't believe I've been in my new house for over a year! Holy cow time goes so fast! In keeping with my newest Halloween tradition, the fam and I made our annual trek to Odyssey Dance Theater's Thriller. Once again, it was totally awesome. It's one of my favorite shows and last night they did not disappoint. A lot of the show was the same, but they did add a few new things to change it up a little, which is good.

Can't wait until next year. In the meantime, it's on to my other traditions, Haunted Hollow, Black Island Farms with the girls, Frightmares, and if there's time, I might even get them to "Boo at the Zoo".

1 comments:

Darby said...

Always a fun night at Thriller. I love the Halloween traditions we've come up with, but my arms are getting all kinds of bruised! :)