Sunday, May 29, 2011

Haylie Turns 7!


It is really hard to believe I have a seven-year-old. Every time I look at her it blows my mind how much she has grown. I love watching her grow and discover and learn, but I also remember how sweet and small she was as a baby and I truly miss those days.

She is so smart and inquisitive. She loves to read and I am amazed at how well she does. She is a very creative child with lots of energy and imagination. Just playing with her makes me feel like I'm seven years old again.

She is such a beautiful little girl and she has such a sweet personality. Eric and I love her very much and are so proud of her accomplishments. She brings so much joy and contentment to our lives and to her sister. She may keep on growing...but she'll always be my baby! Happy Birthday, Haylie. Mommy and Daddy love you!

0 comments: