Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Circus, Circus!


Eric heard that the circus was coming to town and decided it was time for the girls to experience what a circus was all about. I was all for it, so we bought the tickets and treated the girls to dinner and dancing elephants. I can't remember the last time I went to the circus, but I'm pretty sure I was around Haylie's age and so it was a lot like going for the first time myself.

All of us had a great time and although Haylie initially was skeptical about the whole thing, once she got inside and saw how many different things were going on, she was sold. Mikaela was just happy to be along for the ride, as always. It doesn't take much to impress her.

This is the only picture that turned out halfway decent. It was one of the most crazy acts of the night. There are at least seven motorcyclists inside an iron-cast sphere. They all drove in different circles and then stopped lining up side by side. Pretty cool. The circus was great and the family time was even better!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

HI Melissa,
Glad to see you blogging! The circus comes to our town in April and we're planning on going too.