Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday, Haylie!



I'm not sure who was more excited about the birthday cake, Haylie or Mikaela. I hadn't had the cake box open for one minute before Mikaela was swiping at the frosting! Silly kids. Haylie was pretty pleased with it herself.

Haylie goofing off!
I cannot believe I have a five-year-old! I honestly don't know where the time has gone. Eric and I are so thankful for this little girl. We have been extremely blessed with our children and Haylie is a constant reminder of that blessing. She is so smart and quick-witted. We are always amazed at how much she knows and how quickly she learns. She is a spirited, beautiful little girl with a head-strong attitude that Eric and I hope will serve her well when hardships come her way. She has lots of sunshine in her little soul and she makes our lives brighter because of it. The past five years have been the happiest of our lives and there is not a day that goes by when we haven't been grateful for our little Haylie. Happy Birthday, Sweet Pea! We love you to the moon and back and beyond!

1 comments:

the Maisey's said...

Haylie is such a sweetie. Hope she had a wonderful birthday. Tell her that Teresa loves her!!