Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Called A Bundt Cake! There's A Hole In This Cake.






Erin, Darby and Dallin came up for Sunday dinner last week since Eric was in Minnesota for his annual Code Conference. Sisters+dinner=lots of laughing, teasing and fun! Erin made a bundt cake for dessert. I'm not sure if the girls like it though. Haylie ended up resembling Captain Jack Sparrow and I'm really not sure what's going on with Mikaela. Let's just say if you came near her dessert it was "on like Donkey Kong". I would say they're fans, wouldn't you?

It's so fun to have sisters! Especially ones like mine. I hope my girls grow up to have the same relationship we do. I love ya sisters!

1 comments:

Darby said...

I love those pictures!! Cake Monster Mikaela and Captain Jack Sparrow by Haylie. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! So entertaining and thanks for the shoutout! Love you!