Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So long Summer-Hello Fall

So, I'm sad to see summer coming to an end. I love everything about the summer season-being outdoors, warm weather, baseball games, BBQ's, all the plants are in bloom and smell great. Fall is all right in the beginning when the colors are just beginning to change and it's still pleasant enough to be outdoors. Winter-not so much. I really don't enjoy winter at all. I love warmth and sunlight. You don't see too much of either in the winter. I can definitely see myself living in a place like San Diego in a few years. Eric and I both enjoy California and the beach and I would love to move there and retire someday. Maybe someday....

2 comments:

Julie w said...

I have to agree with you Melissa! I'm definitely a spring summer kind-of-person. I do like the changes that winter brings but, if we could only have winter for like 2 months and then go back to summer, that'd be good!
I'm so glad you're blogging now! It's so fun to read about the everyday things that go on in different families. Happy Blogging!

Natalie said...

Yeah! I'm glad to see you are up and blogging.