Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mikaela Turns 5!


I'm still trying to figure out how this rambunctious little ball of energy is already five years old. I'm sure by the time I figure it out, she'll be turning six. She has the most generous, kind, outgoing spirit of any little girl I know. She is sassy and sweet, sugar and spice, fire and ice all wrapped up in a pretty little package. I love her playful nature and spunky personality. She is my little helper. She is always looking to please others and I love her for that. Anyone who meets her is immediately taken with her beautiful green eyes and her angelic smile. Anyone who knows her also knows how fast she can flip her little switch to, as I like to call it, "demon mode". No matter, she captures hearts and keeps them and she has mine and her daddy's forever! We love you, Cricket! Happy Birthday!




She wanted a blue butterfly birthday cake. Since I'm definitely NOT Martha Stewart, this is my sad attempt at a butterfly. Just wanted to clear that up if you were wondering what the heck it was!

0 comments: