Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Going Batty!



I wish I could say I was creative enough to think of this on my own, but everyone would know I was lying so I must admit that I stole this idea from my friend's blog (thanks Becky!).

I was looking for something fun to do with the girls since the weather was less than spectacular the weekend before Halloween. I found this simple and fun idea and the girls LoVeD iT! We painted miniature pumpkins black and after they dried we painted on a pair of eyes and hot glued wings and ears to make "bats". They turned out so cute!

I think this may just become part of our standard Halloween time fare. The girls had so much fun and we ended up painting 13 pumpkins. The best part was it kept them busy and focused on something other than teasing each other...YES!

A small sampling of our labors. They turned out so cute.

2 comments:

The Reno Donnelly's said...

Very cute, I would have given you credit for that idea.

Shelly said...

Those are soooo cute.....I bookmarked this post for next year....the kids will love it!!