Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tales From The T-Ball Tykes!


Okay, I'll be the first one to admit I'm sooo not crazy about soccer! I'll avoid it like the plague if I can. I didn't play it growing up, I don't really like watching it, and it seems to take up the majority of your life on Saturdays (not my idea of a good time). So, that being said, I decided to introduce Haylie to the wonderful world of T-ball.

Batter up!

I hope Haylie likes this, because I love watching her play. It's so much more interesting to me (although watching 5-year-olds play is a little like watching "yard ornaments"-not much there yet). Daddy made sure she looked the part. Check out those awesome softball pants.

Haylie's team was called "The Ladybugs", which consisted of a bunch little blonde girls and Haylie. They were all so cute.


Yay for T-ball!

2 comments:

Darby said...

I loved watching them play. I don't think any of them had any idea what they were doing, but that's what makes it super fun to watch! Yay for Hay!

Simply Simonsens said...

Someday I will forgive you for putting down soccer...but for now Hailey makes a beautiful T-ball player!!