Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Love me some Lagoon!






Eric bought his girls Lagoon season passes this year (what a nice daddy) and we've already been putting them to good use. My friend Melanie and I take our kids down and enjoy the afternoon in the park watching the girls go on all the rides. It's been a fun investment and the girls are absolutely loving it. It's fun for me to just go and relax and play with them for a few hours each week. One of these nights Melanie and I will have to go have a "girls night out" and go on the fast, fun rides the kids can't do. Hmmmm....we need to do that soon!

1 comments:

HeatherB said...

Looks like fun. Man, I haven't been to Lagoon in years. I love that Eric brought home the giant pool. I could see Dan doing that too. Yet another example of just how different men and women really are :)