Monday, May 19, 2008

Dallin's Home, Mother's Day, Twins' Birthday



Last week was a busy week and I must say, although it was fun, I'm glad it's over! My sister, Dallin, returned home from her mission in Argentina last Saturday and she looks fabulous! It was awesome to see her come home and reunite with her twin sister, Darby! Mikaela was too small to remember Dallin before she left, so it was pretty funny to watch her reaction when she realized she was seeing double. I don't think she's figured it out yet, she's just accepted that fact that Darby has somehow doubled. Haylie was excited to see her and ran to her as soon as Dallin stepped off the escalator. It was very cute. I'm just glad she's home, she's healthy, and she's happy! Welcome home, Dallin!

On top of all that-Sunday was Darby and Dallin's birthday! It also happens to be my sister-in-law's birthday as well! Happy birthday to all of you-Darby, Dallin and Alenna.

Mother's Day was a busy, hectic, church-filled day. Dallin's homecoming, lots of yummy food, and then it was back to our ward for more church and Mrs. Cavanaugh's chocolates from the bishopric! All in all, not a bad week.

0 comments: